Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Establishment A-IV Desk
Dated: February 4, 2021
- Para (c ) of the aforesaid O.M. provides as under:
“(c ) In case, there is no public transport available in a particular stretch of journey, the Government servant may be reimbursed as per his entitlement for journey on transfer for a maximum limit of 100 Kms covered by the private/personal transport based on a self-certification from the Government servant. Beyond this, the expenditure shall be borne by the Government servant”.
(i) Whether the 100 Kms limit specified in DoPT’s O.M. No.31011/3/2015-Estt.A-IV dated 09.02.2017 is for the whole journey (i.e. to and fro combined) or separately for onward and return journey, i.e. 100 Kms for onward and 100 Kms for return journey?(ii) How assistance shall be provided in cases where various members of a family avail LTC separately and thus avail the facility of private taxi/transport separately? Whether in such cases also reimbursement as above shall be provided individually to each family member?
- Hindi Version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Departments of Government of India
(As per the standard list)
- Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi.
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
- Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
- Central Bureau of Investigations, New Delhi.
- Parliament Library, New Delhi.
- All Union Territory Administrations.
- Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
- All attached and Subordinate Offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions.
- Hindi section for Hindi version.
Original O.M. in PDF for download/print purposes:
OM04022021.PDF (69.1 KB)